If you are on a commercial rafting trip make sure you have the list of what to bring on a rafting trip.In Malaysia most of the time is warmth weather and the things to bring is lesser than other cold weather country.To plan for a rafting trip there is three aspect to consider-things to wear on a boat,things to bring after a rafting trip and what to take on a raft.
Proper attire on Malaysian river :
- Quick dry shorts/bathing suits
- Synthetic shirt and for warm and sun protection
- Sturdy footwear – sandals with straps(no flip-flops)
- If you wear glasses please bring retrainer strap.
- Try to avoid cotton cloth because it will get heavy when wet
Items after the trip :
- Dry clothing after shower
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
Things to take in the raft:
- Sunscreen bottle that can fit in a pocket
- Athma medication if you have one
Post Tagged with : Item to bring, Rafting equipment, rafting preparation, River guide
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.